Vision Board & Dreams Workshop
I'm sure a lot of you have heard about a vision board if you're on this page? It's definitely a buzz word, but I've been making vision boards for over 6 years and I am so thrilled to bring this workshop to you! It doesn't have to be a specific time of the year for you to start taking action on your dreams as long as you do it!
In this workshop we'll:
• Learn what a vision board is and how it helps us in making our dreams a reality. you'll get to make a physical or digital one!
• Discuss the importance of dreaming and planning your vision!
• Analyze revenue streams, passion projects and our time and how it fits in with our overall vision
• Prepare action steps to make our dreams a reality
• Discuss the importance of daily affirmation and gratitude and why it is so important in our lives! We'll even get you set up to make this part of your daily routine!
I've accomplished so much in my 8 years of owning my business, and each of those accomplishments has been on a vision board. I pray over my vision boards and I use them to align my faith and spiritual practice. You can do it any way you want to! The brain is powerful and I am excited to walk you through this journey of dreaming big and seeing those dreams become a reality!
I will also be gifting each attendee a Thimblepress Day Dreamer ($38 value)
If you can bring a laptop or ipad to this workshop that would be best, but definitely not necessary
We're offering several times for this workshop as we want to keep them small to ensure hands-on learning for everyone.
Workshop Times: Feel free to arrive 30 minutes early for the workshop to take time to settle In!
Saturday, May 9, 2020 - 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Workshop Location: The Thimblepress Studio, 113 North State Street, Jackson, MS 39201